Thursday 10 September 2009






My first image for my first blog entry.
I own a cat; his name is Pogal.
He is a killing machine! He is an Oriental, (siamese, block blue colour, and looks like a small panther)
I am a Photographer, and after the successful completion of my degree last year ( i gained a first!) i have been some what barren for ideas...id given all my creative juices to the uni :/
...so ive been scratching around in my little puzzled head... when all of a sudden it came to me...
Daily, our little panther brings home gifts for me.. now these gifts have varied from pidgeons (some often bigger than Pogal!), Voles, frogs and moles!!!
it saddened me to think that these poor mites had died prematurely and unexpectedly, so to immortalize, and pay a recognition to their lives, ive decided to photograph each one.
the image above, my first, one of Pogals many, is my 'Pola-vole' shot and digitally altered and set as a polaroid.

watch this gallery.

2 comments:

  1. Pogal the Panther stalks the land,
    Silent of paw, bold of green eye,
    Lean of tail and fearful in symmetry,
    His crescent claws faster than the hand...

    Pigeons, voles, moles and mice beware,
    When Pogal prowls all must take care!

    ReplyDelete